Winter Readiness Tips: Part OneJanuary 14, 2015
We want to help our participants prepare for the changing hourly pricing patterns that the winter season brings – both anticipated and unanticipated. Therefore, we have developed a series of winter readiness articles to provide you the information and resources you need to manage your electricity usage during this season.
We hope you find the tips and information listed below useful. Stay tuned for more winter readiness updates over the next few months.
Take Action to Manage Your Winter Energy Costs
- LOOK at the Winter Pricing Pattern to manage your electricity use this winter
- UPDATE your High Price Alert settings and know the actions you can take to shift or reduce your electricity usage
- DOWNLOAD the mobile PSP app to track hourly prices and your savings information
- FOLLOW @PowerSmart on Twitter to receive the high and low price of the day
- SIGNUP for Ameren’s Budget Billing option to level out your monthly payments
Home Winter Weatherproofing Tips
- Sealing leaks, it’s simple and cost effective
- Snuggle your home in a layer of insulation
- Take advantage of weatherproofing discounts through Ameren’s Act on Energy program