Instructions for Android using Internet
- Start by accessing m.powersmartpricing.org.
- In Android Internet, you will need to select the button at the top right of the screen that looks like a ribbon with a star on it. This opens the bookmarks page.
- Press “Add bookmark+.”
- A new window will open that allows you to change the name of the bookmark. It defaults to “Power Smart Pricing.”
- Press “Save” at the top right of the page.
- You should be returned to the Bookmarks page. Scroll down to the new bookmark you just created. Press and hold your finger on that new bookmark to bring up a menu.
- Select “Add shortcut.” A small notification appears temporarily showing that a shortcut was created.
- Go to your phone’s desktop and you should see the new Power Smart Pricing app icon.
- Select the icon to open the app. To log in, enter your 10-digit Ameren account number (do not include the dash) and 5-digit zip code. Unless you actively log out, you should remain logged into the app for 365 days.